Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Makeup Trends

Lately I’ve been noticing and loving the new fall makeup trends. 

At times I don’t think I can pull off some of these looks, and then I realize you just have to rock it and your confidence will make people stop and look!

The first thing I’ve been noticing is the lip color.
                I am in love with the dark wine color lips. Everyone I see them on I think it looks stunning. 

The second thing has been the darker eye color.
                Usually during this change of season you see a warmer color come into play. This year it seems like it’s going really warm. I also think there is a fine line between making it look good and flawless and making it look trampy.

There are tons of lipsticks out there, but here are a few that I think would work perfectly to get this look. 




















Eyes are a little harder. Usually when you have a dark lip you can pull off a more neutral eye, but you can also make a dramatic look even more beautiful. Here are a few ideas.



 Here's an amazing video that Jaclyn Hill has on a fall look. Check it out! She knows what shes talking about!



What are some of your favorite fall makeup trends??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...