Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lemon Sugar Face Scrub!

I always try and find different DIY things to do

so naturally when I watched Kandee Johnson on YouTube I was like.. "Yup gotta try that!" 

If you want take a gander at her video Kandee Johnson Lemon sugar face scrub


So first you're going to take all your makeup off

 

 

 

Here's what you need

 

 

If you have a real lemon use that instead, but since I didn't have one I just used lemon juice.

You'll also need sugar, I used Organic cane sugar. 

Since you're using this on your face you want to make sure you're using good products. I found these packets at Target, but you just want to make sure you're using organic. 

You're going to use a cotton round pad 

Squirt some lemon juice on the round then sprinkle some sugar on it. 

Kinda spread it around a little so it soaks up the lemon juice. 


Then, rub it in a circular motion all over your face.


When you're done massaging it into your face for a while, make sure you get every inch of your face, wash it off with a warm cloth.


Your face will feel AMAZING. 


Freshly washed and feels super soft!


Hope you try this and absolutely love it like I do!! 

Let me know if you try it and what you think of it.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...