Thursday, August 1, 2013

Outfit of the Day!

For some reason I really love this outfit. 
So I thought I'd share it with all of you!. 
Hope you enjoy! 


Top- Maurices
Tank - Rue 21
Jeans- Skinny jeans from Aeropostel
Wedges- Target
Necklace and earrings- Stans (local boutique)
Watch-Target

 

 I got these wedges at Target, these are probably the most comfortable pair of heels I own. I love these and end up wearing them probably 3-4 times a week!


I love this shirt! It's so comfortable and super soft. 
Maurices was having a wonderful sale, so why not get a few things!
The thing I love about this top is the fact that it's a high-low type. The back is lower so it doesn't feel like when you sit down it slides up or anything like that. Its meant to be flowy and kind of a dolman type shirt. It's made from a light weight fabric so its perfect for the summer time!


So lately I've been loving this watch. I'm usually the type where I get a watch or bracelet and wear it for like 3 weeks then I stop wearing it. I dont know, I'm strange like that, but this I have not gotten sick of. Its a rose gold watch so it goes with pretty much anything. and it's more of a boyfriend style watch, meaning that its a bigger style, but not bulky.
I'm not sure Target still sell this style or not, but if you like definitely go check it out. It reminds me of a Michael Kors watch without the big price tag. 

 Over the weekend we had a Crazy day sales event in the town that I live in. They block off main street and all the shops set things out on the street and have really good sale. Well one of the boutiques that always had amazing jewelry had this fabulous gem for sale and of course I had to get it!
For some reason lately I've been loving these light pastel colors, I'm not sure why, but what can I say. 

I'm not sure where you can find this exact necklace, but I'm sure Shoplately has something similar.

Check it out this website is soooooo amazing!!!!


Well I hope you enjoy my first Outfit Of The Day post!. 

Hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...