Friday, August 2, 2013

Favorite Scents of the Summer



I’m sure, like any other girl I know I have too many perfumes or body sprays, but I just like to have a selection of different kinds so it reflexes my mood.
I found this spray and OMG let me tell you it smells soooooo good!
I just bought the little bottle to be able to care it with me.

 “Forever Red” by bath and Body Works

For how fresh this scent is, it’s very complex to explain.
So I looked it up for a little help.

The description says,
A touch of red is pure magic! Enjoy our most luxurious fragrance ever, as you lavishly spray on a passionate blend of pomegranate & red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum, for a forever enchanting way to fragrance.”
There are also a few different notes you can smell.
(Notes in perfumery are descriptors of scents that can be sensed upon application and throughout wearing the scent. Top: immediately upon application. Middle: scent that emerges just prior to when the top notes dissipate. Base: scent that appears close to the departure of the middle. Usually the middle and base together are the theme of the overall perfume)
That being said here’s the break down
Top: Fiery pomegranate, rare French peach, and luminous apple
Middle: Red Peony, night marigold, red osmanthus
Dry(base): Rich vanilla rum, velvety marshmallow, oak wood.

I know that’s a lot, but it’s definitely a scent you need to smell!
Bath and Body Works is having probably the best sale ever right now so I suggest going in and checking it out!


My other go to scent is,

Victoria’s SecretPink “Wild at Heart"

This scent just reminds me of summer, its fresh and care free. This scent also pairs well with Pink Summer daze scent. 
Top of Form

Bottom of Fo 
I originally got this as a hand cream and I couldn’t put it down!
Not to mention the hand cream was really moisturizing.
The fragrance is more of a fruity floral, with notes of Red passion fruit and sheer musk

Hope you enjoy! 
Let me know what some of your favorite scents are. 

Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...