Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ipsy Bag

August
Ipsy Bag Review
"Glamour Academy"

This months ipsy bag I was really excited to get, don’t ask me why. For some reason I was, and it turns out for good reason too! 

This month I got 5 products, out of those 5 I’ve heard of two of them.
Lets just dive right in, shall we?


1.       Urban Decay- Revolution Lipstick : The color payoff is amazing! It goes on so creamy and buttery smooth. The color I receive is Anarchy, which is a hot, bright pink. It has no scent either which is good for me scents can sometime be over powering in lipsticks. Something more that would be worn at night for going out.

I’ve heard a lot about these and I’m excited to try them out. Although the color isn’t one I’d wear every day I do plan on trying this out and seeing how I like it!

















2.       MICA Beauty Cosmetics- Shimmer powder: Bronze – This stuff I’ve never heard of before.
This is a face and body glitter, is safe to wear on the eyes, face, and body. This can definitely be used for a fun look.
These products are 100% all-natural ingredients. Being made with natural ingredients makes it work better with the oils in your skin to provide flawless coverage.




















3.       Pixi Lash Booster Mascara- This line of makeup was created by Petra Strand a makeup artist. The brush is not a plastic brush so I like that. The formula seems pretty runny, we will see if I end up liking this mascara.


4.       Chella – Brow Pencil: I’m super excited to try this brow pencil. It goes on quite smooth, and can be smudged pretty easily. The pigment is very nice to.




5.        MichaelTodd- JoJoba Charcoal Facial Scrub: Unique facial scrub formulated using the powers of jojoba wax beads and activated charcoal to effectively remove dead skin, impurities and toxins. Gentle enough for sensitive and acne prone skin types. Jojoba wax beads provide gentle exfoliations without leaving microlacerations on delicate skin. Highly absorbent activated Charcoal penetrates deeply into pores to draw out impurities and toxins. Refines texture and encourages skin renewal, leaving skin smooth and refreshed.


This smells good, the color however was a little bit of a shocker to me at first. The sample that I received is a pretty good size one so I’m hoping to get a few uses out of it. I’m so excited to try this out. I will have a blog post of a review on this too. 


Over all I think this month’s ipsy bag was a success! 

Check out everything ipsy 

Until next time, stay beautiful inside and out :) 



Check me out
      Instagram : allykristine89
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...