Friday, August 23, 2013

Favorite Nighttime Skin Care Products



Nightly skin care routine 



I haven’t really changed up my nightly routine in a while, I feel why change something that’s working, you know? 

I use to wash my face only when I started to break out. I didn’t have someone who pushed me to wash my face every night. When I was younger my aunt always pushed me to use Mary Kay products, and I would for about 2 weeks. Then I would just stop, I think more of the fact it just wasn’t working with my skin.

I started washing my face twice a day, but at the beginning I didn’t know what I should use that would actually make a difference in my face. I knew what didn’t work for me, theyre all sitting in my cupboards barely used! So I took the leap and tried a skin care system that was recommended on YouTube by Jaclyn Hill. She talked so highly of it that I decided to take the leap and spend the money on it. Don’t get me wrong it isn’t that much more then drug store face products. I just kept asking myself, “will this be any different then EVERY other one I’ve tried?”

I can’t tell you how HAPPY I am with this line. Within the first weeks my skin was so smooth and clean feeling. I never wanted to miss washing my face because I love the way it feels! 

Here’s my secret! The best line I’ve found is the MarioBadescu products. 

                Here’s the fun thing:

1. If you don’t know what you should try, cause lets face it everyone is different. They have this quiz you fill out and they recommend products for you to try.

2. They are botanically-based products

3. They tell you everything that’s in the products, and you can actually understand them! 

4. They don’t have one product for everyone. They have special products for oily, normal, combination, acne prone, EVERYTHING!!!

5. Everything is made right here in the USA

                Alright, so lets get started with what I use daily! 

                The Details:
                It’s a non-foaming gel cleanser. It Contains Papaya and grapefruit extracts that have exfoliating alpha hydroxyl acids that help prevent dulling build-up. Use this twice a day

                The Details:
                Has only 4% alcohol, so no nasty burning, stinging feeling, Soothing cucumber extract astringent. Removes residue that clogs pores

                The Details:
                This hydrates and rejuvenates skin, has a non-pore clogging formula and its anti-inflammatory. Makes your skin feeling fresh, clean, just plan amazing! 




                The Details:                
                 A refreshing, hydrating mist to use anywhere anytime. Simply formulated with fragrant Herbal Extracts and Rosewater for a pleasant, pick me up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Spray your day and night creams for a boost of hydration or use it to set make-up or spray on dry hair throughout the day. Safe for all skin types. Gentle, non-irritating.”


I honestly don’t know what I didn’t without these products. They have changed my skin so much for the better that I will never try anything else other then Mario Badescu. Aside from the few “monthly” pimples my skin has never look or felt better. I owe it all to these products.

I recommend all of you check out their website, and take the time to do the quiz to see what products they suggest for you. I kid you not this will change your skin!

What are some of your favorite skin care products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...