Friday, September 13, 2013

September Ipsy Glam Bag!



It’s that time of the month again. My Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived!
Let’s get into it!

1.       Cailyn Cosmetics- Tinted Lip Balm : Big Apple

Info: ultra matte, super moisturizing, formulated with 3D Smart Film Former which keeps colors vibrant longer.

Thoughts: I like the packaging, although I would never care it with me to big and bulky. Relatively no scent. To me this isn’t a tinted lip balm this is a full on colored balm. When I think tinted I think a sheer coverage. It might be the color I receive but this is RED. I try to pull off the red lips look and I just don’t feel comfortable in it.



 2.       Elizabeth Mott- It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara:

Info: Ipsy Exclusive! “This mascara was created using a unique formula that delivers BIG volume and lengthens and curls your lashes without smudging! The hourglass brush ensures that you get the right amount of mascara applied to each lash. Use the It's So Big Volumizing Mascara with the Lash Card and watch your lashes grow bigger with each layer!”

Thoughts: Mascara is mascara, yes, I’ve had some I didn’t like, but I don’t typically go for volumizing kinds. I’ve became a fan of the plastic brush head, because I don’t get clumps. But I when I’m trying to get a bigger look I will end up using mascara with the two different brush heads. It’s a nice travel size, so I will definitely try this out. 



3.       NYX Eye Shadow- Velvet Suede :

Info: Very easy to blend with a buttery feel. Long wearing color. There are around 50 different shades and are relatively cheap, around $4.50.

Thoughts: I’m a huge NYX fan. Not too sure I’d wear this color a lot because it is a light blueish-silver. However, I do like the feel of these eye shadows and love how easily they can be mixed matched to create beautiful looks.






4.       Startlooks – Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil:

Info: “The Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil glide across delicate lids without pulling. Try using this creamy liner to create a smoky eye or use it as a base for eyeshadows on your entire lid. Available in 11 stunning and super saturated shades!”

Thoughts: I love real pencils for eyeliners! They seems to smug better and not run as much as the others pencils do. I’m excited to try this out!.




5.       Victoria Jackson – Taupe Brow Pencil :

Info: “The Taupe color is the perfect blend of colors giving this pencil a unique coloration that matches all skin tones and complements all hair colors - every time. Perfect for blending, this brow pencil also has a built in sharpener allowing for a super fine point to create the finest “hairs”.

Thoughts: I like how creamy this feel when it goes on. I’m not one to do my brows, maybe I haven’t quite perfected it, but I’m trying. I think a big this is when you do your brows it to make sure the color matches, and you blend it so it looks natural. Not a fan of the overdone look.



If you’re interested in checking out the ipsy glam bag and getting on for yourself, check out this link and it’ll tell you everything you need to know! IPSY GLAM BAG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...