Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Small Fall Haul

With the change in seasons, my face tends to have a few weeks of freak out. During this time it usually is oddly oily one day and the next be dry and tight. I also have been noticing the same area breaking out for the last few months. 

Last weekend I did a little shopping, got some of my face care staples. In hopes that it’ll clear up what’s going on, and to improve my skin in these transition months.
I also got a few other beauty/fashion things that I will mention.



 Face care staples 

The first thing I purchased was the Josie Maran 100% Argon Oil Light. I’ve heard a few things about this product and I have the regular Josie Maran Argon oil and I love it for the summer months. I use this mostly at nights when I just need that extra moisture. I really liked the original formula but sometimes it would feel heavy and took a while to soak in. Where the light doesn’t feel like its sitting on my face, it just soaks up leaving my face feeling supper soft and hydrated. I got this at Sephora for around $15, which I don’t think is bad because it last for quite a while. 




Second thing I repurchased was the Pond’s Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes. I’ve talking about these before, but these hands down are my favorite make-up remover. They smell amazing and relaxing, not to mention they get my make-up off better than other similar products I’ve used. The original kind is also good just doesn’t have the scent that this one has, which is White tea and Chamomile. 





The last skin care product I picked up was the Mario Badescu Caviar Night Cream. I couldn’t be happier with this product. I got a sample of it a while ago and loved it. During the summer months I don’t tend to put night creams on at night. But now that it’s becoming fall and no so long after that winter will be knocking on our doors I figured I’d try this for the winter and see how much improvement I will see in my skin. I’m a huge fan of Mario Badescu products if you don’t know anything about them I welcome you to ask or check out their website. This was $20 at Ulta.


Now on to beauty things!!




Nail polish. I love wearing dark nail polish especially during the fall months. I picked up some Essie polish in Wicked. This color is gorgeous hands down. It’s a dark red, burgundy, black color depending how you look at it. 










Next I got the Clear Great Lash by Maybelline. I am not someone that spends a lot of time on my eyebrows as far as filling them in. I personally feel I look weird when I do. So instead of investing a lot of money into it until I get used to it, I decided I’d use this to set my eyebrows. If any of you have a better thing to try let me know. 





Last thing I’m going to mention is the BlenderCleanser Solid form. My Beauty Blender was getting pretty nasty. I couldn’t believe how easy this cleanser worked. It is definitely worth the $15 at Sephora.






Let me know what some of your staples are or some new products you're currently loving!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...